Striving to create a functional, cohesive team is of the remaining competitive advantages organisations can over their competitors. Functional teams are proven to make higher quality decisions and achieve more in less time with less distraction and frustration.
This course helps participants understand what makes a high performing team as well as providing them with strategies to create their own high performing team.
Who should attend
If you’re either an experienced or aspiring manager, supervisors or team leader looking to develop a high-performance culture in your team, this is the ideal workshop for you.
- Understanding what makes a high performing team
- Team development using Tuckman's model
- Characteristics of a high performing team
- 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Creating a high performance team
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define what makes a high performing team and the benefits of having high team performance
- Describe Tuckman’s model for team development and be able to identify strategies to move your team through the different stages
- Explain the characteristics that create a high performing team
- Implement strategies to create your own high performing team
- Discuss the characteristics that prevent creating a high performance