After a change program the culture of an organisation or a team can be affected in a negative way. This program helps participants learn the importance of rebuilding your culture and team after change.
It will provide participants will tools to introduce into the workplace to help build morale and engagement within a team environment.
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for managers and leaders of organisations that have been through or are planning to go through a change program.
- Understanding what organisational culture is
- Learning how change impacts culture
- The importance of focusing on team development using Tuckman's model
- Tools and techniques to rebuild culture after change
Upon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain what organisational culture entails
- Understand how change programs impact organisational culture, including survivor's syndrome
- Understand the importance of team development to build positive culture
- Use Tuckman's model of team development to understand current status of your team's development
- Draw on a range of tools and techniques to build positive culture following a change program
Want to know more?
Download our Workplace Training & Workshops brochure to get more details on our workshops, including pricing.
Send us a message and we'll get straight back to you