Most of us work with people and unfortunately some of those people may display behaviours which make them difficult to work with. This can impact morale, increase turnover and employee stress, and ultimately decrease productivity levels within your organisation.
This workshop is a game changer for participants who’ll learn to recognise and understand difficult behaviours and leave empowered with the tools, techniques and strategies to deal with these difficult behaviours in a positive and assertive manner.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for those who wish to strengthen their skills in handling the challenging behaviours of difficult colleagues, staff or customers within the workplace.
- Understanding difficult behaviours
- The cost of difficult people to organisations
- How we react to difficult behaviours
- Exploring difficult behaviours – the seven types
- Tools and technique to manage difficult people
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Describe why people can display difficult behaviour
- Explain the cost and impact of difficult behaviours within the workplace
- Identify the different difficult behaviours that exist and the emotional drivers behind them
- Understand your brain’s response function to other people’s difficult behaviours and manage your own reaction
- Communicate positively and assertively while maintaining a reputation for confidence and professionalism
- Implement strategies to deal with the most common difficult behaviours that exist in the workplace, including countering intimidation tactics from aggressive behaviour types
Want to know more?
Download our Workplace Training & Workshops brochure to get more details on our workshops, including pricing.
Send us a message and we'll get straight back to you