This program is designed to engage and involve managers in discovering how they can make themselves and their direct reports more successful and productive by providing the people they manage with what they need to feel fulfilled in their job.
Part of the program involves participants and their direct reports completing out an anonymous survey prior to the workshop. This will inform participants of their current strengths and weaknesses in relation to the three signs of a miserable job model.
Who should attend
All managers, team leaders or supervisors with direct reports.
- Understanding what a miserable job is
- Learning the three signs of a miserable job model
- Exploring self-assessment results as well as individual strengths and weaknesses in relation to the job misery model
- Overcoming the three signs of a miserable job
- Putting into practice and developing action plans to take back to your organisation
Each participant will receive a link to a survey which will take approximately 10 mins to complete. Participants will also nominate a specific number of direct employees to participate who will also be asked to complete the survey.
PeopleStart will then compile the data which will be issued as part of the workshop program.
- Describe the three underlying factors that make a job miserable, as presented in the Three Signs of a Miserable Job model
- Use the feedback from a 180-degree assessment to identify their strengths and weaknesses as managers
- Identify strategies for overcoming the Three Signs
- Develop action plans for improving as managers by eliminating potential misery from their employees’ jobs
Want to know more?
Download our Workplace Training & Workshops brochure to get more details on our workshops, including pricing.